Thursday, December 6, 2012

a pinterest christmas

My house is decked out for the holidays!  We usually put up the same decorations every year, but this year we have turned to Pinterest for some new decorating ideas.  These projects were very easy.
My mom saw this idea on pinterest.  Rather than leave our pot sit empty all winter, she filled it with the branches cut off the bottom of our christmas tree.  It needed some color, so we bought some berries and that cool gold piece from Hobby Lobby.
This gold bow was originally a christmas tree topper.  Our front door wreath was lacking a little drama.  We trimmed down the length of the bow and attached it to the top of the wreath.  It really makes it pop!
This was my favorite project: 
I found this picture on pinterest:
 My version <3 (looks really great on the wall)
happy Christmas crafting everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment