Friday, December 7, 2012

i love first fridays

 

I love first Friday!!! Kansas city has some great vintage/repurpose stores located in the old warehouses downtown, but they are only open the first full weekend of the month.
 It's times like these when I wish I knew how to recover furniture (add it to the to do list).
 
Today I dragged Jordan along to all the boutiques in search of great finds.  And boy did I find one!
 
I was drawn to this gorgeous, gigantic frame right when I walked in.  After shopping around for a while I kept going back to it. (that's how you know if you really love something)  And so, I bought it :)  When I got it there was nothing in the frame, so I dropped it off at a local glass store.  They are going to put a mirror in the center.  I love the color (this picture looks pretty teal, it's actually more green than it looks here--in case you haven't hear, the color for 2013 is emerald!)  But, I can't decide if I want to keep the color, strip it, or repaint it.  Any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment